This is the 12th Blogtober Challenge. The awkward thing about this is it that it gives the task that I share how I have been since I started to blog.
As it was emphasized every now and then, this is a new blog. This blog is so new that I wished that this task was scheduled for the end of Blogtober. But, I guess, that is the challenge to that.
In a span of less than a month, I did see a change.
1. I became busier. As if six hours of sleep is enough. Let me try three hours.
2. I learned to be more patient with unfortunate occurrences.
3. I was socializing again. A shootout to all of my new friends.
4. My mind is imagination-hyperdrive. It is consistently finding something blogworthy. With Blogtober, it is always thinking of how I could successfully fulfill each challenge.
5. I learned to be critical. I learned to think of my own opinion on different issues.
Apparently, my mind and body is pushing itself to get more involved with life ever since the first blog post. I am frighteningly excited about how much I can change if I continue on to blog?
How did blogging change you? Have you experienced a major adjustment in your life and fins yourself overwhelmed at how much you can give yourself to it? Share your thoughts.