Ah! It is that time of the year again wherein we dish out our scouting skills for gifts to give for our loved ones. Welcome to the Christmas season!
Personally, I sometimes wish that I can only give my gal friends gifts. I can do all-out with stocking stuffers and, let us be honest, most commercial items are aimed towads women. We are the impulse buyers, not men. They are meant for investments. Just think of it. His nice cufflinks are worth more than your party statement dress.
The Blogmas challenge was that I share gift ideas under $50.00. To be honest, you can buy so many things for fifty dollars. Stocking stuffers? Go to Bath & Body Works. They’ll take care of you. So, I’m tackling something different… and harder. Gift ideas for men. I will try my best that these are the kind that don’t suck.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Razors. Go to Costco or your local wholesale store and buy those things. If you need it then they need it more.
- White Hankerchiefs. Stay classy, people.
- Trail Mix. DIY it or buy by the bulk.
- Bowties. They’re cool. But not all like it. Be warned.
- Anything inside the CD case. Video game. Movie. Software. They’re bonkers for those stuff.
- Hair wax. The guys are the first to sport the “I-Woke-Up-Like-This” look.
- Altoids or the equivalent. Stay classy and fresh *wink*
- Socks or shoelaces. Tried, tested, and cliche. Last resort
- Funko Pop! Figures for the geek or fanboy in your life.
- Headphones or earphones.
- Baseball cap to represent the team of the sport enthusiast.
- Confirmed Netflix subscription for 2016 or the equivalent.
- Swiss army knife. Ooh, fancy tool skills.
- A year’s supply of condoms. For your boyfriend or that playboy friend of yours that won’t stick to one no matter how many times you tell him to do otherwise.
- Wallet. The thinner yet the more pockets the better.
- Tools. For the chef/ gardener/ mechanic/ whatever
- Fancy pen. Run to Parker or Cross for name engraving or go online for those specialty handcrafted ones.
- Movie tickets. Make it two. One for him. One for you.
- Manly scented soap or shampoo. No floral, please.
- Car. What? It’s a big stocking.
So, erm, hope that helps. Good luck! If you got more ideas, add them on in the comments! Happy shopping!